Sunday 7 February 2016

Arriving in Morocco

On an 80 Euro flight to Agadir, Morocco. The rain is belting down outside and the plane is full of Irish people. The pilot announces "Expected weather will be 28 degress in Agadir". The plane erupts in cheering and shouting.

I spent all Friday evening dismantling the bike and getting it ready to put in a box for the flight. I also packed everything away I'd need for the trip. The flight took over 3 and a half hours. I was bored so I wrote a list of all that I'm bringing. I'll update this post with that exciting list in due course but today I need to get on the road.

Saturday evening was spent in a hostel in Taghazout with 41 Dutch surfers from the University of Delft. After getting dinner and planning the route for day 1 and 2 I hung out with some of them on the rooftop.

I woke up at around 9 to see the small town during the day which took all of 10 minutes. The bike is now assembled again and I should have 55km to Imouzzer assuming that I don't get lost.










3 comments:

  1. Be a lot cooler if Paddy the Man legend was there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos Paul, you're having a great experience.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete